Patients should strictly adhere to all the recommendations relating to the drug dosing regimen.
The patient should be informed that the combination therapy bayer primobolan depot and ritonavir, as well as any other antiretroviral therapy does not cure . The therapy may develop opportunistic infections and other complications of HIV infection.
There is no evidence that the currently known anti-retroviral drugs, including combination therapy Telzirom and ritonavir, can prevent the risk of transmission of HIV to others through sexual contact or through blood. Therefore, you should observe proper precautions.
Patients who have had hepatitis B or C, or in patients with initially elevated transaminase activity, the risk of increased transaminases increased. In these patients before therapy and then, at regular intervals of time necessary to carry out appropriate laboratory studies.
Since renal clearance amprenavir plays no significant role in the removal of the drug, it is unlikely that patients with renal failure is observed increase of its concentration in plasma. It is unlikely that hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis can to a large extent withdraw amprenavir in mind the high degree of binding to plasma proteins. Hypersensitivity reactions: The drug in the development of skin rash mild or moderate in severity and in the absence of severe systemic manifestations of hypersensitivity can be continued with simultaneous application antihistamines. Severe skin reactions, including Stevens-Johnson syndrome (severe clinical kind of bullous erythema multiforme), infrequently resulting in the emergence of life-threatening, have been observed in less than 1% of patients in clinical studies. Telzir should be canceled in the event of the following symptoms:
- skin rash, severe;
- rash on the mucous membranes;
- skin rash of moderate severity, accompanied bayer primobolan depot by other systemic manifestations of hypersensitivity. Patients with haemophilia: There have been recorded cases of frequent bleeding, including spontaneous intradermal hematomas and hemarthrosis, in patients with hemophilia A and B treated with protease inhibitors. Some of these patients were treated with the blood coagulation factor VIII. In more than half the treated protease inhibitors was continued or resumed (in this case, if the treatment is interrupted). Thus, patients with hemophilia need to be informed about the possible quickening of bleeding.Hyperglycemia: debut Cases of diabetes mellitus, hyperglycaemia or exacerbation of existing diabetes mellitus have been observed in patients receiving antiretroviral therapy, including the HIV protease inhibitors. Correction insulin dosing regimens or oral hypoglycemic drugs used for the relief of these phenomena. In some cases, diabetic ketoacidosis has been registered. A causal relationship between protease inhibitor therapy and these events has not been established. The redistribution of subcutaneous fat: Combination antiretroviral therapy, including the HIV protease inhibitors, it resulted in some cases in a redistribution / accumulation of subcutaneous fat. A causal relationship between these events has not been established. Increasing lipid content: fosamprenavir treatment leads to an increase in the concentration of triglycerides and cholesterol. It is necessary to determine the initial concentration of triglycerides and cholesterol before treatment, and then regularly monitor their concentrations during treatment fosamprenavir. Treatment of dyslipidemia should be carried out on the basis of clinical manifestations.
- Hemolytic anemia: Patients treated with amprenavir, there have been cases of acute hemolytic anemia. Immune reconstitution syndrome: in HIV-infected patients with severe immune deficiency at first inflammatory reactions may occur after initiation of antiretroviral therapy, as well as may increase opportunistic infections occurring both asymptomatic and symptomatic with severe or worsening of the patient’s condition (cytomegalovirus retinitis, generalized and / or local mycobacterial infections and Pneumocystis pneumonia ( of P. Carinii )). Typically such reactions are observed during the first several weeks or months after initiation of therapy. At any sign of inflammation should immediately begin appropriate therapy. Oral suspension contains propyl and methyl parahydroxybenzoate. These substances can cause allergic reactions in some patients. Allergic reactions may be delayed.Effects on ability to drive a car or moving machinery: Studies have not been conducted, however, to consider the safety profile of the drug and the adverse reactions that may develop during treatment with Telzira. Instructions for the correct application of the suspension for oral administration (patient information .) , use the adapter and the dosing syringe (provided in the package) for accurate dosing suspension:
- Carefully shake the bottle before use.
- Remove the cap from the bottle.
- Attach the adapter to the vial neck, tightly holding the bottle.
- Insert the syringe into the adapter.
- Turn the bottle.
- With the help of the syringe, measure the desired volume of suspension.
- Put the bottle on the bottom and remove the syringe from the adapter.
- Take drug placing the syringe tip into the mouth near the inner surface of the cheeks. Slowly press the plunger, allowing time to swallow suspension. To avoid bayer primobolan depot choking, do not inject the suspension vigorously throat.
- Repeat dose if necessary
- Close the bottle cap.
- After use the syringe must not be left in the vial, it should be thoroughly rinsed with water.